The Bayer Contour Glucose meter requires small blood samples (0.6 microliters) and alternate site testing for virtually painless testing. The no code auto calibration feature reduces user error and makes the Contour glucometer perfect for people of all ages. The 480 value memory displays 14 day averages and can be downloaded to your home computer for advanced data management. Convenient test remainder alarms remind you when you should take your next blood glucose test. Sip-In sampling technology makes blood application quick and easy.
Bayer Contour NEXT features
- A reversible screen contrast to best suit individual needs,
- A Second-Chance system allows users to apply more blood to the same test strip if needed to avoid wasting test strips and extra finger pricking
- Easy to use tracking system highlights trends in blood glucose pre-meal, post-meal and when fasting
- View 7, 14, 30 or 90 day averages for a long term view of your diabetes management
- Store up to 3 months of your results, which is perfect if you need to maintain a record for the DVLA
- The logbook can hold up to 800 results
- Never miss a test using the in-built alarm system that can remind users to test
- MultiPulse technology evaluates each sample multiple times in 7 pulses for exceptionally accurate results – advanced accuracy may help you better manage your diabetes
- Downloadable software to link the meter with a computer.