The Bayer Contour Glucose meter requires small blood samples (0.6 microliters) and alternate site testing for virtually painless testing. The no code auto calibration feature reduces user error and makes the Contour glucometer perfect for people of all ages. The 480 value memory displays 14 day averages and can be downloaded to your home computer for advanced data management. Convenient test remainder alarms remind you when you should take your next blood glucose test. Sip-In sampling technology makes blood application quick and easy.
CONTOUR TS Glucose Meter Features:
- No Coding: The auto calibration feature of the Contour glucometer saves time and reduces user error to ensure accurate test results each time you use the Contour meter.
- Small Blood Samples: The Ascensia Contour glucometer only requires 0.6 microliters of blood reducing the pain associated with diabetic glucose testing.
- Alternate Test Sites: Reduce the pain associated with repetitive testing on the same site each time by using the Contour meter. Alternate test sites include: forearm, palm, or fingertip.
- Fast Accurate Test Results: The Bayer Contour glucose meter provides test results in as little as 5 seconds and uses auto calibration to ensure accurate test results. The meter also compensates for interference during testing for reliable test results.
- 480 Value Memory: The Contour meter uses an advanced memory system that calculates 14 day test averages, 7 day high/low test results, and pre/post meal test marking for enhanced glucose control.Test results are downloadable to your home computer for advanced data management and support Diabetes Management Software. Convenient test reminders prevent you from forgetting to test your blood glucose levels.
- Easy to Use: The Contour glucometer is designed to be easy to use for people of all ages. The no coding design prevents inaccuracies from miscoding. The”Sip-In”Sampling technology makes blood application simple and effective (less wasted test strips). The Contour meter lets you personalize your meter according to your testing routine with basic or advanced modes. Advanced features include: programmable HI and LO settings and a personalized test result summary.Easy Accuracy
Bayer”s CONTOUR™TS system is a simple win for people looking for high performance in blood glucose monitoring. The CONTOUR™TS is the perfect balance of advanced technology and simplicity for easy accuracy in test results. Bayer”s No Coding™ technology eliminates inaccuracies due to miscoding. Bayer has been bringing precision and reliability to diabetes care for over 60 years.
- No Coding™ technology eliminates steps and inaccuracies due to miscoding
- Tiny Sample Size – 0.6 µL
- Fast test time – 8 seconds
- Easy-to-see orange test strip port
- Alternative site testing
- 250 test memory
- Bayer Contour Glucose Meter
- Convenient Carrying Case
- Manufacturer Warranty Card