FOCAL FC-100V Aneroid Sphygmomanometer With Velcro Cuff
Made in Japan
The sphygmomanometer is a device that is used to measure the blood pressure of a person.
- Ideal for use in GPs and hospitals
- Chrome-plated brass manometer
- 2-tube protective membrane
- 56 mm diameter display scale
- Total range measurement precision: ± 3mmHg
- Sensitive adjustment screw valve.
- High-quality, long-lasting material.
- Flat and simple to perform – ideal for a doctor’s bag
- Recyclable materials
- Cotton cuff
- Size: 11x 19x 7 cm
- Approximate weight. 380 g
- Piece weight: 470 g
- Material: Cotton bracelet
- Piece weight: 0–300 mmHg.
- Arm size: 140 x 540 mm.
- Medical devices for general use.
- Latex-free rubber.
- Use a tube that is lengthy.
- Facilities to perform.
100 in stock
Add to cart