Valved Holding Chamber Rossmax AS175 (With Mask)
- Easy inhalation and exhalation using a high-efficiency one-way valve
- All widely prescribed Metered Dose Inhalers can be utilized with the Universal Backpiece.
- The anti-static spacer increases MDI distribution by preventing the medication from adhering to the spacer wall.
- The silicone mask is soft and flexible, providing a pleasant touch and a secure seal.
- Design that is portable and easy to hold
- Cleaning is simple because it can be disassembled and reassembled.
- When the gadget is not in use, the mouthpiece cap can protect the mouthpiece from dirt and debris.
- This product is latex-free and BPA-free.
- Small, medium, and large facemasks are available to meet a variety of requirements.
- 0-18 months: small facemaskFacemask
- For children aged 12 months to 5 years.
- Facemask for children aged 12 months to 5 years.
- 5 years with a large facemask or mouthpiece + 175ml chamber volume
- Only for a single patient
100 in stock
Add to cart